Tuesday, March 23, 2010

the great medium Leslie Flint

 Leslie Flint is one of the most renowned and tested mediums. He passed over in 1992

 In his own words:
(Taken from Voices in the Dark, Leslie Flint's autobiography.)


"I am a medium, I have a rare gift known as the independent direct voice. I do not speak in trance, I need no trumpets or other paraphernalia. The voices of the dead speak directly to their friends or relatives and are located in a space a little above my head and slightly to one side of me.They are objective voices which my sitters can record on their own tape recorders to play later in the privacy of their own homes. Sometimes those who speak from beyond the grave achieve only a whisper, hoarse and strain, at other times they speak clearly and fluently in voices recognizably their own during life. 

I do my work by sitting wide awake in total darkness with other people. I know I have learnt more about life and people and human problems and emotions by sitting in the dark than I could possibly have learnt in any other way, and those who have taught me the most are people who, dead to this world, are living in the next."


                  Leslie bound and gagged during a Psychical Research test.





Read more about Leslie Flin and listen to recordings and interviews with him at
the : Leslie Flint Educational Trust

Blog Archive

Followers