Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Move over Judge Judy for the Psychic Court

Larry Seidlin, the unflappable judge who gained fame and notoriety when he presided over the Anna Nicole Smith trial, will become the first TV judge to open his court to the paranormal as a means for uncovering the truth. In addition to relying on his years of judicial experience, Seidlin will be enlisting the help of those with extrasensory, clairvoyant and telepathic powers to help him decide cases.  
“I’m opening my courtroom to those who deal in paranormal activities as a way to help uncover evidence and assist me in determining who’s telling the truth,” said Seidlin. “Psychics, clairvoyants, and the telepathic are much like judges in that they possess tremendous intuition. I often rely on my intuition to determine who’s being truthful and who's lying, and in 'Psychic Court' I'll benefit from the assistance of those who are experienced in the paranormal. It’s going to be amazing.”
The new court series will be produced in high definition and distributed by Mighty Oak Entertainment.

Followers