Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Website that documents the Afterlife

Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife  (click name to go to website) is a fascinating site that documents all aspects and personal experiences in near-death experiences where people who have been through that experience often describe similar experiences-the white light, tunnel etc.

Here is one that appears on the site :

A Moment of Truth
Jayne Smith's near-death experience

Thirty-five years ago, Jayne Smith was in the hospital in labor with her second baby. In the process, she experienced clinical death and had a near-death experience. The following is taken from her video entitled A Moment of Truth where she describes her near-death experience. In my opinion, her near-death experience is one of the most profound near-death experiences I have ever come across. After reading about her near-death experience, I am certain you will agree. Information on how to obtain a video tape of her describing her near-death experience can be found below. On the video tape, she answers some very profound questions concerning life and life after death. The Ecstasy of God

I was totally aware. I was in blackness. I couldn't see anything. I was thinking to myself, "This isn't the way it is supposed to be. I'm not supposed to know anything and I do. What on Earth has happened?"

At that point I felt something leave my body. It was a whoosh. It went up through the top of my head. I could feel it and I could hear it. Just a gentle whoosh. At that point I found myself standing in a kind of gray mist. Then I knew I had died.

To read all of this and many more go to :

http://www.near-death.com/smith.html

Followers